Hair conditioning diet
The main causes of hair yellowing are: hypothyroidism; high malnutrition; severe iron deficiency anemia and early recovery from major illnesses, etc., leading to a decrease in melanin in the body, which causes the lack of basic substances in black hair and gradually turns yellow-brown or pale yellow.
In addition, often perming, washing with alkaline water or washing powder can also cause hair damage and yellowing.
The following is a diet therapy for yellow hair caused by several causes.
(1) Malnutrition yellow hair is mainly caused by high malnutrition. Care should be taken to adjust the diet to improve the nutritional status of the body.
Eggs, lean meats, soybeans, peanuts, walnuts, and black sesame are rich in animal and plant proteins, and still contain the major cystine and cysteine. They are the best foods for hair care.
(2) The yellowing of acidic constitution and the increase of acidic toxins in the blood are also slightly related to overwork and eating sweets.
Eat more kelp, fish, fresh milk, beans, mushrooms, etc.
In addition, eating more fresh vegetables and fruits, such as celery, rape, spinach, pakchoi, citrus, etc. is beneficial to neutralize acidic toxins in the body and improve yellowing.
(3) Copper-deficient yellow hair lacks an important copper-containing “tyrosinase” during the production of melanin in the hair.
Copper deficiency in the body affects the activity of this enzyme and turns the hair yellow.
Foods rich in copper include animal livers, tomatoes, potatoes, celery, and fruits.
(4) Radiation yellow hair has been exposed to radiation for a long time, such as military computers, radars and X-rays, and hair has turned yellow. Pay attention to foods supplemented with vitamin A, such as pork liver, egg yolk, milk, carrots, etc .; eat moreFoods that are resistant to radiation, such as laver, high-protein foods, and green tea.
(5) Functional yellow hair was originally caused by trauma, fatigue, recombination of internal secretion disorders, stimulation of drugs and chemicals, etc., leading to disorders of melaninogen and melanocyte production in the body.
May be yellow hair should eat more sea fish, black sesame, alfalfa vegetables and so on.
The active ingredients in alfalfa can replicate melanin cells and have the function of regenerating melanin; black sesame can biochemically produce melanin; nicotinic acid in kelp fish can expand capillaries, enhance microcirculation, make blood and blood flow clear, eliminate obstacles to melanin production, and remove hairYellow bodybuilding.
(6) Pathogenic yellow hair can cause the hair to turn from black to yellow due to certain diseases, such as iron deficiency anemia and early recovery from major illness.
If possible, eat more black beans, walnuts, cumin, etc.
Black beans contain melanin products, which can promote the production of melanin.
The fennel ether in cumin helps to turn melanin into melanin cells, which makes the hair black and shiny.